A Little Hiss

Posted on Sep 26, 2012

|top: Ross | jeans & heels: Kohl's | bag: mom | jewelry: Ebay |

So since I have so little time in between work and school, I've been wearing outfits that I can wear to both without changing it up too much. Goodbye shorts :( haha. So when I first bought these pants I picked out soo many outfits for them. Favorite pants ever. I went with a monochrome look with dark accents and my favorite/comfortable heels. With the added choker from ebay and all silver accents I felt very good. All except my hair haha. I planned on having it super curly but I guess it was too humid at 7:00 down here in Florida. It's still hot around here and I so covet wearing leggings and thick jumpers but I'll just have to wait. At least work is cold!

Special shout out to Fashion and the Rebel and Londons Closet! Thank you Fashion Rebel for your help with photos and have you guys noticed London's Closet's pictures of their shoes! I love how they take their photos. :)
  1. Your top, I love it!
    Great look (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, I wore snakeskin trousers today too! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful print mixing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trousers/pants look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those snake print jeans-printed denim is one of my all time favorite trends!!!

    

Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this outfit. the shoes are cute! :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the trousers, the print is so nice! I need that cute bag, it's so awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally relate with transition outfits! I have been going from work to events a lot it's just too tedious to be carrying around an outfit to change into. Luckily, pants nowadays have so many variations. And sometimes, piling on accessories can also do the trick :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful blog!
    http://thesimplestthingsinmylife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute blog. I love your hair ^^

    http://mickeyvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice outfit! especially the pants!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely :) and goshhh, I just LOVE your hair, it always looks so GOOD!
    x

    ReplyDelete