Haul

Posted on Aug 24, 2012


So these are some of my favorite purchases from various stores that are said on the video. I've been dying to buy some wedges that my mom says is ridiculous to wear to school but oh well haha.  I love love love the leggings and school is just around the corner so I've been preparing outfits. I've also been preparing work outfits because I got a job!! Yayyy :)). I'm so excited! This job searching all summer has finally paid off. I've felt the pain of being bored and broke and it's definitely not happening again if I can help it. My schedule looks pretty tight so hopefully I can sill blog :/. I'll probably make time for it atleast 3 times a week. Every day except weekends I'll be working and going to school. My days will start at 6:00am and end at 11:00pm.
  1. Oh my gosh, I love everything! Especially the Marvel/Spiderman shirt, I need one'a those.

    And congrats on your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue shoes are super pretty! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay so happy for you. Finally you can be earning some money of your own :). The feeling's so good hahah.
    Plus you bought so many pretty things!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your peep toe shoes and I watched the video, your accent is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I have those sandals in black and white and the claw cuff! I love the royal blue heels and that leopard print top.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonitos zapatos, amé los negros <3

    me gusta mucho tu blog, te sigo

    hug from chile :)

    Ignacia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crocco printed pant seems stuuuunning!

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting a job :D
    I love your wedges and leggings, actually pretty much everything you got :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you bagged some really cool back to school pieces.
    Love the shoes

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the leggings and those shoes. The leggings are so fun and those shoes will be sooo useful!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great video, wish you luck with YouTube! You'll definitely have a lot of viewers.
    Talking about haul, love everything you got, especially floral shorts. By the way, just posted my fall haul)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayyy you got JOB :) love all your buys, you just inspired me to go to Kohls sometime next week and check out their goodies..haha! Can't wait for you to style all these pieces <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your style is amazing. I love those blue shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the floral printed shorts, the snakeskin trousers and the sandels in the last pic! great finds xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh oh oh. i havent gone shopping in SO darn long :( wear those wedges to school, girl! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great buys, i'm going to watch the video! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love ur sense of style! definitely following

    afashiontopic.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the pieces you purchased! Where do you mostly shop!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm LOVING the royal blue shoes! I'm looking for the perfect pair of blue shoes this season!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my gosh! those heels are to die for! congrats on your new job! love you!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. So jealous of your haul everything is super amazing :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love you haul. the blue shoes are my have :D

    Bisou
    Coco Spirit blog

    ReplyDelete