Busy

Posted on Aug 21, 2012

 | top: Ross | leggings, collar chain. cuff: Ebay | earrings: moms | sunnies: Kohl's | shoes: Rue 21 |

So my mom took these photos for me a couple days ago because my tripod is broken :(. I bought it used awhile ago and I have no idea when my other one is coming in. Also I planned on doing a back to school video haul but sadly my tripod is gone lol. I'll figure out a way to do it! Maybe I'll set it on my window or something and sit in a chair...idk.

So for this outfit I paired these busy leggings with a plain top and gold accessories. I just recently bought this collar tip from ebay and I think it's fabulous! Also I've been wearing this claw cuff almost with every outfit. It's just my favorite thing and my mom hates it. Haha the other day she said she wished that claw chopped off my hand so I wouldn't wear it again!! But I love her. She recently tried to help me get rid of clothes but only 5 shirts got thrown away.

School for me is starting in a week and it's kind of exciting! New school, college freshman and a whole year of picking out outfits for blogging yeah! Hopefully it'll be a great busy year :).
  1. Haha your mom is too funny, I have a claw bracelet too but my mom and my grandma actually likes it. The collar chain looks rad!

    a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collar tips! I need to get some for myself, definitely! The leggings are so bold, love them!
    Have fun at school! I'm going into my last year of university soon so all the fun will be over for me :( haha!

    Robyn Mayday

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leggings are so fun! and I ADORE the collar tips.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the styling. Those leggings are such a statement piece and it was a good idea to keep it simple. Nice jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leggings! and the white was the perfect choice

    All the best with school!!!
    MsB xo
    www.msblondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, i love the leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute! oh are you just starting college? exciting!! what will you be studying? i have a new post up, would love to know what you think xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leggings! *.* Wow! It's amazing :)

    http://sherrry-sherrry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is amazing !
    I love the leggings !

    Noémie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. too bad for your tripod. i really need to get one. you look really great.

    outfit/feel so close♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the colours

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. woow absolutely LOVE the gold on you
    and those leggings are way gorgeous!

    ♡ candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh love the collar details! and those pants are so fun!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the collar tips I've got to invest in a few!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those leggings!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. As I said on instagram, those leggings are wicked I love them!! I like the fact that you kept things simple with that, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool outfit, I love the colorful leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. IN LOVE with your pants! gorgeous!


    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this outfit! I love the way you styled your leggings!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those leggings look amazing! You've styled it so well! Have fun at school :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. My tripod is slowly getting broken, ..actually its already broken, Im just in denial, hahahh. im managing until i get another one! your mom did a good job with the pictures :) You look lovelyyyy <3 I love the braclet and collar chain!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this outfit!
    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    *Enter my giveaway!!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the collar chain and the print on your leggings.

    P.S. Your blog header is superrrr cute

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love ur pant and ur glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG, Looooove the Leggings!

    http://aimeesowa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bold leggins + collars is just rad! Loving your leggings, I love the print of them and also your collar tip's cool!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just come across your blog LOVE IT check out wwww.fashionispoetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this outfit. Those leggings look amazing on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. you style these leggings well. i would consider getting pair of my own.

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your leggings they are just freaking awesome :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete