New In

Posted on Jul 20, 2012



Thrifting and Ebay has been my savior when it comes to not having a job. I can't believe half of the things find and it's all from $1 to $5!
  1. I love thrifting on ebay, you find the best deal ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thrifting and ebay let you look like a million dollars for one dollar. :)

    also, I have that snake earring. I freaking love it. great purchases !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a big big fan of ebay and thrifting, lovely purchases you have here. Ive tried to wear high wasted shorts but i guess it isn't made for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely , check my blog too ♥

    faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    xoxo . Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great finds, really! I love all your rings and your nails.

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love hight waisted shorts, I own way too many pairs for someone who lives in England!

    Your blog is really great as well :)

    www.thetendercuriosities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so beautiful, i like your jewelery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll never understand how you find such cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the snake ear cuffs are so edgy and cute I completely feel you on the thrifting and ebay those are my main two sources here on out

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that jewellery! Thrifting can get you some real jems :) x

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very cute and nice HAUL!
    Love the products!

    have a nice day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. love ebay! you look wonderful too

    great blog too, following :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit and all these amazing goodies you got :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, love it all! The accessories are too perfect!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the floral and animal prints!

    I think you might like some of the looks on my blog too! www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Great finds.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! you have great style!!

    I am your newest follower! if you like check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other!?

    Much love,
    Jess

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww, great stuff! and i love your nails so much xoxox would you like to see my new post from Venice? I took some pictures via instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your new finds. Lot's of fun prints in there. Your go-to outfit is really cute, and I love how you jazz it up with lots of rings.

    Also, I'm 5ft 1.75 hahaha, so yay for being short :)


    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute things :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute things!
    i love rings!

    xoxo from italy

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love thrifting too! You r outfit here is super cute! I love stripes and jeans shorts and I love your head scarf! A perfect summer look!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete