Whimsy

Posted on Jun 16, 2012


| top: Forever 21| necklace: Rue21 | shorts: Forever 21| flats: Goodwill |

So tired! I hung out with Alex yesterday and instead of wearing regular shorts I wanted to add a bit of color top one of my favorite tops with these bright floral shorts. Some black flats and a statement necklace and that was my outfit. I tried to make my hair cooperate with me into a slightly different style and I think I did alright haha but above all, I like the accents of purple.

Besides being tired, I start school on Tuesday so I'm all packed and ready to go! I applied for 5 jobs online yesterday and it quite literally took 2 and a half hours. The job search continues :( But my head's up! Tuna melt for breakfast guys yum, and I'm getting really good at ebay shopping :).

Have a great weekend!

  1. Love the combination of colours in this outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool necklace!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babe.
    great sense of style!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw I love your necklace and your shorts

    HIISPYREBEL.

    http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great print mix

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is really cute, I like the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!
    Wherever you took pictures looks so clean, bright, and refreshing.

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those floral shorts! I really like how you paired them with a different printed top! Cute!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the patterns:) btw your hair is so pretty!

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit! The pieces look great together and I LOVE your hair<3

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your short, and your necklace too! Very chic

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the cutest shorts ever!! Love this outfit and your hair always!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such a cool outfit you just ooze coolness! I love the mixture of patterns!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. waaaa I have seen your blog and your style is soooooooooooo cool! i love it very much! follow u :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love ebay shopping :) and your shorts are so cute! good luck with school this week, babe! muah!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, I love the floral shorts, such a pretty statement piece!x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish you the best of luck on the job hunt, it can be so frustrating! I love the clash of the florals and printed top and I really like your necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. your header is so cute!! and amazing outfit, dear!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. the outfit is so nice! i'll follow you, visit me *

    petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love it!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you mixed two prints here! the necklace is super beautiful! I always have a soft spot for such statement pieces!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the floral print on your shorts and your necklace is so lovely! xox

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your shorts!

    http://www.superficialgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. More amazing shorts! I want your short collection/ability to pull off such lush clothes. You are a total babe xxx

    ReplyDelete