Barefoot // End of High School

Posted on May 14, 2012


Jasmin and I randomly waded out into this mushy part of her backyard and walked around barefoot with Devon while he took some photos. Perfect example of the fun I like to have :).

I just wanted to talk about Senior year :). I'm one of those Seniors that never does any school activities like going to basketball games and voting for prom king and queen. I've just never been into that and I have no regrets! But that's just me so if you're into that, then great!

But I love hanging out with people who are just carefree and non judgmental. People who just love to have a good time without telling me the latest gossip. It took me a  long time to find people like that. I don't know, the whole 'drama' scene seems so juvenile. I'm finally realizing that I might be somewhat of an introvert.

I loved this year and it's almost over! I doubt I'll cry at graduation but I'll definitely miss a lot of people. I'm just so glad I've grown over the years, realized so much and now I'm just waiting for college.
  1. Congratulations! I like the plaid shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!! I love plaid shirts!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love walking in the grass in summer ♥ lovely photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Reminds me of myself in my senior year. Mind you I was 16 and just beginning the awkwardness. I love the photographs. Enjoy graduation and as they say (though I don't believe them) your life begins now.

    Love from Jo'burg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out that hair! LOVE IT <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has water in her backyard!? thats awesome! congrats on almost graduating!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youroutfit is lovely! you look gorgeous :-) aww congrats on finishing high school & good luck with your graduation! I finish high school aswell next month but we dont get a graduation :-( I'm still looking foward to it though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. likeee your blog dear,
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING photos
    you loook cool!

    New outfit post- if the weapon is your love i got my hands up!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your plaid shirt layered over the tee :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your upcoming graduation! That is so exciting.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your shirt! your blog is great, followed:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit, next week is my last full week of high school then I just go in for exams !

    ReplyDelete
  14. so adorable! this is my first time to your blog & i was looking down through your archives, and gosh, you're so striking! love your style too. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pics. &' congrats!!
    I still have one more year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice photos :)
    congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete