The Simplest I've Been

Posted on Mar 14, 2012

(top: Goodwill, pants: Tj Maxx, necklace: Pacsun)

So guess what came in today...Nikon D3100! I'm going to have to sit down and look through everything and buy a USB cord but I'm so excited! Ehh this is going to be a pretty short post guys. I just took a break from studying for the three tests I have tomorrow. Thank god it's spring break Friday! :).

Don't forget about the giveaway! :)
  1. Yay happy for you! :)
    I like the outfit, simple is never bad! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklace is super cute ♥

    claireteressa.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous as always! Very jealous of the Nikon D3100! I need to get a proper camera instead of my shabby little one! Good luck with your exams xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the holidays either! Love the colour of that top <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, and congratz on the NIKON, I'm thinking of investing in a canon EOS maybe after the summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is the most beautfiul teal color ever (haha it's my fave color!) Love your boots too! hehe when I got to borrow my school's dslr, I played with it for like hours because it was just so amazing. Yay for the Nikon coming today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colors together and on you!!

    I will be doing a post soon for high school graduates preparing for college!

    www.allantesarchives.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy that u finally got it... i love ur outfit and.most of all the colors of the top...kisses

    ReplyDelete