Mosaic

Posted on Mar 25, 2012

 (top: mom's, shorts: old?, scarf: mom's, necklace: Forever 21)


You guys, I have the urge to shop. I have the urge to go into Goodwill and find some random scarves and tops just because I want the feeling of finding new clothes :). Anyway this outfit was inspired by HER and I just love her blog. It was so hot outside that the scarf was actually a good idea because my shoulders were burninnnn. And yes guys this is a scarf not a kimono jacket :).

Today's the last day of spring break :(. Yesterday was somewhat disappointing because plans never happened but now I have to get used to getting up at 5:30am! No fun. Hope you guys had a great weekend :). 
  1. This is such a cool outfit! Love the scarf + lacy tee-v.retro chic Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so cool and bohemian-esque to me love the photos to

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome : ) and your hair is tres amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the scarf is gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your scarf jacket, it's made of such a pretty print :D
    Love your hair and I envy the amazing weather you guys have there, it's been raining all weekend here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you wore the scarf! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lace!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how the outerwear decorates the cute little white outfit!



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love that amazing print!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love your top! Looks so good on you!(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool scarf!!! Love it!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blouse x

    www.styleandbeautie.blogspot.com
    MAC and REGAL ROSE giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit, I love the way you've layered the lace and the scarf is ever so pretty !

    ReplyDelete