Alex.

Posted on Mar 31, 2012

 This is my hubbuh bubbuh of 2 1/2 years now! I know I'm showing him off a bit and he'll probably kill me later for posting this but I don't even care ha. This is more like a shout out to him for his birthday weekend <3.

Hey Alex, thanks so much for being there for me through the most difficult parts in my life that I've been through. Through the transition of changing schools for the 7th time and friends, to losing both of my grandparents, from dealing with my mom and her random rampages. Basically you've been the best and only friend I've ever had and since I've never stayed in one place, I never thought it was possible to even have good trustful friends. You've taught me to trust in people and to have more patience and you're totally okay with my awkwardness. You make me feel so pretty even when my hair is in super poof mode and I'm in nothing but a tank. You've supported me with my fashion, hair and art obsessions and helped me out that one summer :). Haha I love how you make me feel like a midget and how you pick me up randomly without the slightest hesitation.You're the complete best and I love you for it.
  1. Aw Happy Birthday to Alex! :)
    You look lovely in these pictures - I love the floral headband.
    Also, where did you get that earring stand thing that you showed a couple of posts ago? I'm in desperate need of one, my jewelry box is overflowing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is cute!
    love your hair garland!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.stylesansan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture of you two is just the cutest thing ever! Your relationship is soo sweet and the message you left for him is soooo lovely!! Congrats on 2 1/2 years xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you are both so cute! Congrats on 2 1/2 years!!! Wish you many more !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh touching message

    http://mybwd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest blog post ever! Happy birthday to him and I hope my boyfriend and I can be as strong as you two are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two look adorable together, so sweet! :) To another wonderful year of your relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw that message is so lovely-its amazing having someone who is there for you through everything!! That first picture is so cute + you look gorgeous! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet message!!! You and your man are gorgeous!!! I love your blog! I started to follow! :)

    x
    Katerina

    http://girlabouthouston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a cute message to him man, also you two look lovely together and happy 2 1/2 years and I wish you many more happy years together :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your 2 are a cute couple :)
    And the text is really cute ♥

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awh, how cute! (:
    Also, I really like your flower headband!

    ReplyDelete
  13. uuh you are both so cute !!!

    xx

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is among the most significant information for
    me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general
    things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really
    nice : D. Good job, cheers
    my site :: By Carlos Long Beach

    ReplyDelete