Happy Valentine's

Posted on Feb 15, 2012

 (blouse: Express, jeans: Roxy, necklace: Beall's, ring & jacket: Forever 21, boots: Rue 21)


 Happy Valentine's Day guys! Excuse the awkward poses, I was trying to get a full view of my outfit :). For some reason I didn't feel like wearing red or pink so I wore purple instead. I love this blouse, it's so delicate and I wanted to look girly today so the pearly necklace and the jacket added nicely. And I'm wearing lipstick and if you know me, my 1st choice is always chapstick. I had a fun Valentine's Day and got surprised in 6th period with a bouquet of flowers. I'm so awkward with gifts haha. I was sitting there smiling looking down at my desk and the whole room was full of "awww!". Hope you guys had a fun V-Day. :)
  1. Love this outfit, looks lovely and pretty, yet super comfy too! Aw, so lovely that you got surprised with flowers, I'm really awkward with gifts too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! NICE VALENTINES DAY SURPRISE :) cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! The shirt is so pretty! Awh, looks like you had a lovely Valentine's day :) xx

    ReplyDelete