Burgundy Corduroy

Posted on Feb 1, 2012

(top: Goodwill, jeggings: Pacsun, necklace: Forever 21, headband: Forever 21)


So last night my friend came over and we watched the Kardashians and laughed for some reason. Then I ended up going to bed at 1 and drank some coffee which I hate doing. Besides all of that I love this outfit. It was another one of those bad hair days and I couldn't resist putting on a cute headband. It sucks that it was raining outside but I figured inside photos were good too. I love how comfortable this top is and I like to wear this necklace every chance I get!
  1. please can i have your entire wardrobe? i love the top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shirt, it's a lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that headband is really cute and that necklace is darling to

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute!!! love your whole look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt!! The necklace is cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your corduroy top is such a pretty color, I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of that top is just perfect, and the corduroy is so unexpected :)

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit!

    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the top!!!
    Amazing!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha when I read the title I was like 'le fuu is this girl wearing (the corduroy) but then after seeing it I'm diggin' it! I love it and it looks really pretty <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh love that top. Burgundy and corduroy? Can`t go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  13. loveee ur burgandy shirt, always wanted one like this <3

    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your vintage style girl!!!fantastic!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com!!
    kisses Marika

    ReplyDelete
  15. You shirt is too cute! I love the fabric :)
    Kardashians are always fun to watch.. Since all of them are Drama Queen! ;p

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg, i LOVE your hair!! and your necklace :)


    xx, Sabinna

    ReplyDelete
  17. your hair looks gorgeous! and omg I spy sooo many shoes. craving your entire wardrobe haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute necklace!!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/02/military-blooms-out-fit-interpretation.html

    ReplyDelete