Surprise Visits

Posted on Jan 25, 2012

 (leopard romper: Tj Maxx, jacket: Rue 21, earrings: Kohl's)

 So on Sunday I expected to relax and pretty much have a boring day but instead Alex surprised me with a visit to take me to see Contraband. It was a pretty good movie and I wanted to get all dolled up because a new movie theater opened up. I was pretty excited to wear this romper since I bought it about a month ago. Big earrings and a light jacket and I was ready to go :).

Excuse the photos for awhile. I've been getting home late and it's always dark outside! Hope the flash doesn't look as bad as I think it does :).
  1. Such an amazing photos!!! Your blog is so diferent and fantastic, a wonderful inspiration sweety :)
    Coment and follow my new outfit in http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your romper is cute, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leopard romper is sooo cute
    and it looks great on you!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute romper!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post I've mentioned you for an award on my blog check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that playsuit!
    looks great on you (:
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jacket :)

    annabeeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute romper!! i love leopard print.

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete