Rabid Hearts

Posted on Jan 23, 2012

 (top: gift, Old Navy, jeans: Tj Maxx, cardigan: Goodwill.)

Ha excuse the horrible photos. I literally put the camera up for about 5 minutes, took photos and then collapsed on the couch to watch Godfather 2 with Alex. You can see him in that little corner ha. So I really love these pants and I wanted to wear something that I got for Christmas so I paired it with this cute little top. It's a bit of a simple outfit but I've been lagging in inspiration lately regarding outfits.  Not much else to say because I'm starving but thanks for all the feedback on my header! I'm going to keep it :).
  1. I am seriously obsessed with your new header it's FANTASTIC!!! You are adorable as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new header is gorgeous and I love your outfit! My outfit posts are only ever 5 minutes long, I need to take more effort ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! Love your header so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, love the pants! Your dog looks super cute too from what I see in the background! x
    PS I really love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, you and your boyfriend are toooo CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que look lindo! Ficou simples e incrivelmente fofo! Adorei o blog, e adorei os looks, parabéns por tudo =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are gorgeous :) im a new follower
    josie x

    www.stylenosis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this minty color. it's nice with the olive denims!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete