Perks of Purple

Posted on Jan 1, 2012

Disclaimer: This post has been postponed for awhile and I forgot I had it saved in drafts :).
sweater:Wal-Mart, shorts: Goodwill, headscarf: Goodwill, earrings: Rue 21


I was so comfortable today! I went to see Sherlock Holmes with my boyfriend and his friend and he sat awkwardly one seat away ha. Anyway that movie was ridiculously awesome, Way better than the first in my opinion. I'm watching the Secret of Nimh right now which reminds me of so many childhood memories :).

For this outfit I love wearing headbands and big earrings so here I am wearing it again. I was pretty comfortable today which I love being and this sweater was only $5. I've been looking for a plain cozy sweater too! So I hope you like it and thank you to the new followers I have! It really makes me want to keep blogging. <3
  1. The sweater looks so cozy indeed! Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your figure please?! Haha I love your jumper it does look extremely comfortable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! And you've got a lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit. And I would say its very 'you' :) Happy New Year girl <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!

    Wishing you a happy new year!!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful earings!


    i invite you to enter in my giveaway, you can win an amazing tee HERE

    xoxo
    elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look cute....I love this Purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the earrings!
    Great blog, I'm following you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! Love your blog - following now :) it would mean a lot to me if you could check out mine! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is a really cute outfit, loving the colour of the sweater, real nice xx

    ReplyDelete