Nothing Special

Posted on Jan 10, 2012

top: TJ Maxx, earrings: gift from boyfriend, shorts: Goodwill, oxfords: Ross

Today I literally woke up and threw this together. I was just kind of tired and I didn't really feel any motivation to look decent so I threw my hair up in a bun and went to my 'go to' outfit; high waist shorts and a top. And I've been into dark colors lately, it must be the time of the year. :) Hope you guys like this outfit!
  1. Cute, and your go to outfit really suits your style :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LOVE, you have such a CUTE blog and posts are gret!

    Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR babes...

    Let me know what your favorite gift this year is!!

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the colour of your polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, let me start off my saying.. I just creeped on all of your OOTD posts and... I liked every single outfit! ahh, you're killing me here haha Seeing all the cute outfits makes me want to go shopping. Too bad I don't have money blahh. So now, I'm for sure going to follow your blog because I'm just so inspired.

    Btw, I lovee that so many of your clothes are from Goodwill! I recently just got addicted to Goodwill.

    -Mar

    http://girlinawholenewworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your outfit! Look so comfy and cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute outfit! i really enjoy the laid back casual looks :)

    xoxo,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good on you!
    Like your style a lot =)

    Love, Denise

    mommy-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit, love the jewellery x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete