All Leg

Posted on Jan 23, 2012

 (sweater: Grandma's, shorts: Target long ago, boots: Rue 21)


I wore this out to go shopping today. Let me just tell you, this sweater is really comfortable. But it was like a thermos so I was hot out there in 77 degree weather. Haha I don't get Florida sometimes. I get so excited for the cold and it's about 50 in the morning and gets hot around noon. Besides the heat, I was jammin out to the Gorillaz and Drake.

At first I wasn't sure if this sweater was actually too big but I wore it anyway. I love the colors and how there's an undertone of black. So instead of wearing gray socks like I usually do with colors like this I wore white. I've been wearing this color lately too, like I'm stuck in a rut of neutrals. C'mon cold weather, at least come before February ends. 
  1. Well I wish I had your weather up here in NY! : ))

    Follow My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit , colour looks great on you !
    love your header btw so cool
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweater isn't too big it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is the best colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have SUCH a cute blog! We love your sense of style! It's super fun! And that sweater is amazzzing! The color is perfection!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a gorgeous color blue!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple but chic!love<3
    check out mine if you have a chance dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper is such a gorgeous colour, really suits you! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweater! It looks a lot like a sweater ACNE did but there's was pink with black flecks :)

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit! And especially the ring! <3

    ReplyDelete