Foxy

Posted on Dec 5, 2011

My boyfriend took these pictures for me even though he was sick. He's such a sweet little bear heh. Anywhoo, later on today I'm going Christmas shopping and shopping for myself. My obsession has grown ever since I started working.

Outfit note: I love the print of the shirt that my mom bought me. She said it looked like me...only taller and more groovy.




(top from Forever 21, Pacsun jeans, scarf from Goodwill and boots from Rue 21)

  1. Perfect for Florida's bipolar Autumn! :D

    Love it. ♥

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! The boots are great too!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is an amaizing outfit for autums,but mostly i love the scarf:X:X:X
    I am surely following your blog so please check mine out as well and if you like it please follow back.Thankieeeee<3

    xoxo Teo

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print of your shirt is really funny! I like it ;) Black Disco dancer ^^

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete