Finished

Posted on Dec 23, 2011

top: Charlotte Russe, shorts: Forever 21, bag: Goodwill, earrings: Rue 21

Picnik.com has been annoying me lately. Like I upload so many photos up there to get the whole circled edge look on my photos but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it alot anymore because it freezes. Anyway I just finished Christmas shopping for everyone and I've decided I'll make chocolate chip cookies and fruit pizza this year. Since my family is coming in after Christmas instead of before (which sucks) I'll make the fruit pizza a little bit later since they seems to love it. Ahh gifts coming soon I can't wait! I hope it'll be cold tomorrow though... So basically I shopped today in my 80 degree outfit haha. Hope you guys enjoyed the randomness of this post! I thought I'd try something odd in the last photo :)  Happy Holidays loves <3
  1. Simple and nice outfit, I like your shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shorts so are you!
    Love your jewerly!
    Merry christmas :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete