Break

Posted on Dec 22, 2011

(boots from Rue 21, tights from Kohl's, shorts from Forever 21, top from Ross, bow from Goodwill,  reindeer ring from Target, other ring from Forever 21, and necklace from Bealls. )

Finally done with exams and school for awhile but now I have to focus on college apps and scholarships. But anyway, this is a photo from the 15th of December. I had to rush home and come back to school in no less than 40 minutes. But on the way I took photos. I love the simplicity of this outfit and especially the tights. Today I'm going to clean my room, then jog later today with my boyfriend...and probably shop.

Outfit note: I just couldn't go without a bit of color so I wore a bow.
  1. I want that headband and ring! Love the tights. You rocked it well :)

    Check out my blog ASassyWoman.Com

    Happy Holidays,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit -- loving those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, and I was going through your blog, loved it.
    Give a pass by the mine, if you like follow me?
    We can follow one another.
    Let's keep in touch, kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly LOVE this outfit! It is so chic! You hair is also AMAZING!!!!

    esotericelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the colourful headband - adds thae right amount of colour to this chic ensemble too. Merry Christmas to you;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so chic!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love the simplicity of the outfit and the bow in your hair, it makes you so adorable! Loving your tights too!

    Join my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute outfit!!! I really love the tights

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com
    Newest Post: Simply Spotted/ Leopard Loafers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is great, I like how you added the colorful bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for following! i lovvvvve your hair so muhc, i want it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I absolutely adore your headband! looks so gorgeous on you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl you are so pretty I'm ttly jelo, your hair is AMAZING. it looks so pretty from the colour to the bow to the curls. I want long hair :/

    Such a cute outfit and I love the jumper and the tights, not forgetting the bow... okay I like everything.

    Merry Christmas!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving the vibe this outfit gives off! Those tights are amazing

    ReplyDelete